Latest Information Update: 03 Dec 2007
At a glance
- Originator Keryx Biopharmaceuticals
- Mechanism of Action Gonadotropin releasing hormone inhibitors
Orphan Drug Status
Orphan designation is assigned by a regulatory body to encourage companies to develop drugs for rare diseases.
On Fast track
Fast track status is assigned by the US FDA so therapies with the potential to address unmet needs can move faster through development.
Highest Development Phases
- Discontinued Colorectal cancer
Most Recent Events
- 03 Dec 2005 Discontinued - Preclinical for Colorectal cancer in Israel (unspecified route)
- 12 Jun 2001 No-Development-Reported for Colorectal cancer in Israel (Unknown route)
- 27 Nov 1997 Preclinical development for Colorectal cancer in Israel (Unknown route)