Latest Information Update: 27 Sep 2001
At a glance
- Originator MGI GP
- Class Neuroprotectants; Small molecules
- Mechanism of Action Undefined mechanism
Orphan Drug Status
Orphan designation is assigned by a regulatory body to encourage companies to develop drugs for rare diseases.
On Fast track
Fast track status is assigned by the US FDA so therapies with the potential to address unmet needs can move faster through development.
- New Molecular Entity Yes
Highest Development Phases
- Discontinued Neuroprotection
Most Recent Events
- 27 Sep 2001 Guilford has regained exclusive worldwide rights to the neuroimmunophilin ligand programme from Amgen
- 22 Dec 2000 Discontinued-Preclinical for Neuroprotection in USA (Unknown route)
- 27 Nov 1997 Preclinical development for Neuroprotection in USA (Unknown route)