Research programme: patched hedgehog receptor - Curis
Latest Information Update: 30 May 2007
At a glance
- Originator Curis
- Developer Brigham and Womens Hospital; Curis; Dana-Farber Cancer Institute; Nonindustrial source; University of California at San Francisco
- Mechanism of Action Signal transduction pathway modulators
Orphan Drug Status
Orphan designation is assigned by a regulatory body to encourage companies to develop drugs for rare diseases.
On Fast track
Fast track status is assigned by the US FDA so therapies with the potential to address unmet needs can move faster through development.
Highest Development Phases
- Discontinued Basal cell cancer; Brain cancer
Most Recent Events
- 19 May 2003 No development reported - Preclinical for Brain cancer in USA (unspecified route)
- 19 May 2003 No development reported - Preclinical for Basal cell cancer in USA (unspecified route)
- 31 Oct 2000 Ontogeny has merged with Creative BioMolecules and Reprogenesis to form Curis