Research programme: ras oncogene pathway inhibitors - MillenniumAlternative Names: Ras oncogene research programme - Millennium
Latest Information Update: 23 Aug 2002
At a glance
- Originator Millennium Pharmaceuticals
- Mechanism of Action Ras signal transduction pathway inhibitors
Orphan Drug Status
Orphan designation is assigned by a regulatory body to encourage companies to develop drugs for rare diseases.
On Fast track
Fast track status is assigned by the US FDA so therapies with the potential to address unmet needs can move faster through development.
Highest Development Phases
- No development reported Cancer
Most Recent Events
- 26 Jan 2000 LeukoSite has been merged into Millennium Pharmaceuticals
- 05 Nov 1999 ProScript has been acquired by LeukoSite
- 05 Nov 1999 The ras oncogene inhibitors research programme is available for licensing