Research programme: cyclin D1 cancer therapy - TopoTarget UK
Latest Information Update: 23 Jan 2004
At a glance
- Originator TopoTarget UK
- Class Small molecules
- Mechanism of Action Undefined mechanism
Orphan Drug Status
Orphan designation is assigned by a regulatory body to encourage companies to develop drugs for rare diseases.
On Fast track
Fast track status is assigned by the US FDA so therapies with the potential to address unmet needs can move faster through development.
Highest Development Phases
- Discontinued Breast cancer
Most Recent Events
- 23 Jan 2004 Discontinued - Preclinical for Breast cancer in United Kingdom (unspecified route)
- 23 Jan 2004 This programme is available for licensing (http://www.topotarget.com)
- 18 Oct 2002 Prolifix has been acquired by TopoTarget