Research programme: HIV integrase inhibitors - TularikAlternative Names: HIV integrase inhibitors research programme - Tularik
Latest Information Update: 09 Dec 2003
At a glance
- Originator Tularik
- Mechanism of Action HIV integrase inhibitors
Orphan Drug Status
Orphan designation is assigned by a regulatory body to encourage companies to develop drugs for rare diseases.
On Fast track
Fast track status is assigned by the US FDA so therapies with the potential to address unmet needs can move faster through development.
Highest Development Phases
- Discontinued HIV infections
Most Recent Events
- 09 Dec 2003 Discontinued - Preclinical for HIV infections treatment in USA (unspecified route)
- 12 Jul 2001 Preclinical development for HIV infections treatment in USA (Unknown route)
- 21 Oct 1999 Proteus International has merged with Therapeutic Antibodies to form Protherics