At a glance
- Originator Boehringer Ingelheim
- Class Nonsteroidal anti-inflammatories; Small molecules
- Mechanism of Action Cyclo-oxygenase 2 inhibitors
Orphan Drug Status
Orphan designation is assigned by a regulatory body to encourage companies to develop drugs for rare diseases.
On Fast track
Fast track status is assigned by the US FDA so therapies with the potential to address unmet needs can move faster through development.
Highest Development Phases
- No development reported Inflammation
Most Recent Events
- 18 Jun 2001 No-Development-Reported for Inflammation in USA (Unknown route)
- 08 Dec 1997 New profile
- 08 Dec 1997 Preclinical development for Inflammation in USA (Unknown route)