Research programme: caspase inhibitors - Pfizer
Latest Information Update: 27 Nov 2007
At a glance
- Originator Idun Pharmaceuticals
- Mechanism of Action Caspase inhibitors
Orphan Drug Status
Orphan designation is assigned by a regulatory body to encourage companies to develop drugs for rare diseases.
On Fast track
Fast track status is assigned by the US FDA so therapies with the potential to address unmet needs can move faster through development.
Highest Development Phases
- Discontinued Heart failure; Liver disorders; Myocardial infarction; Sepsis; Vascular disorders
Most Recent Events
- 19 Apr 2005 Idun Pharmaceuticals has been acquired by Pfizer
- 28 Oct 2003 This programme is still in active development
- 15 Feb 2001 Preclinical development for Vascular disorders in USA (Unknown route)