At a glance
- Originator Eli Lilly
- Class Antivirals; Small molecules
- Mechanism of Action Undefined mechanism
Orphan Drug Status
Orphan designation is assigned by a regulatory body to encourage companies to develop drugs for rare diseases.
On Fast track
Fast track status is assigned by the US FDA so therapies with the potential to address unmet needs can move faster through development.
Highest Development Phases
- No development reported Rhinovirus infections
Most Recent Events
- 06 Jun 2001 No-Development-Reported for Rhinovirus infections in USA (Unknown route)
- 20 Jan 1998 New profile
- 20 Jan 1998 Preclinical development for Rhinovirus infections in USA (Unknown route)