Research programme: ICE inhibitors - Pfizer
Latest Information Update: 27 Nov 2007
At a glance
- Originator Idun Pharmaceuticals
- Mechanism of Action
Orphan Drug Status
Orphan designation is assigned by a regulatory body to encourage companies to develop drugs for rare diseases.
On Fast track
Fast track status is assigned by the US FDA so therapies with the potential to address unmet needs can move faster through development.
Highest Development Phases
- Discontinued Crohn's disease; Multiple sclerosis; Rheumatic disorders
Most Recent Events
- 19 Jul 2006 No development reported - Preclinical for Rheumatic disorders in USA (unspecified route)
- 19 Jul 2006 No development reported - Preclinical for Multiple sclerosis in USA (unspecified route)
- 19 Apr 2005 Idun Pharmaceuticals has been acquired by Pfizer