p21 gene therapy
Latest Information Update: 30 Apr 2002
At a glance
- Originator Nonindustrial source
- Class Gene therapies
- Mechanism of Action Phosphotransferase inhibitors
Orphan Drug Status
Orphan designation is assigned by a regulatory body to encourage companies to develop drugs for rare diseases.
On Fast track
Fast track status is assigned by the US FDA so therapies with the potential to address unmet needs can move faster through development.
Highest Development Phases
- No development reported Bladder cancer; Non-small cell lung cancer; Vascular restenosis
Most Recent Events
- 13 Jul 1999 Preclinical development for Bladder cancer in South Korea (Intraperitoneal)
- 19 Jun 1998 Preclinical development for Non-small cell lung cancer in USA (Intratumoural)
- 11 Dec 1997 New profile