Latest Information Update: 11 Dec 2001
At a glance
- Originator AstraZeneca
- Class Antithrombotics
- Mechanism of Action Factor Xa inhibitors
Orphan Drug Status
Orphan designation is assigned by a regulatory body to encourage companies to develop drugs for rare diseases.
On Fast track
Fast track status is assigned by the US FDA so therapies with the potential to address unmet needs can move faster through development.
Highest Development Phases
- Discontinued Deep vein thrombosis; Thrombosis
Most Recent Events
- 11 Dec 2001 Discontinued-I for Deep vein thrombosis in United Kingdom (Unknown route)
- 11 Dec 2001 Discontinued-I for Thrombosis in United Kingdom (Unknown route)
- 13 Dec 1999 Phase-I clinical trials for Thrombosis in United Kingdom (Unknown route)