Research programme: ion channel blockers - Allergan/CeNeSAlternative Names: Ion channel blockers research programme - Allergan/CeNeS
Latest Information Update: 13 Sep 2002
At a glance
- Originator Allergan; CeNeS Pharmaceuticals
- Mechanism of Action Ion channel antagonists
Orphan Drug Status
Orphan designation is assigned by a regulatory body to encourage companies to develop drugs for rare diseases.
On Fast track
Fast track status is assigned by the US FDA so therapies with the potential to address unmet needs can move faster through development.
Highest Development Phases
- Discontinued Glaucoma; Retinal disorders
Most Recent Events
- 09 Aug 2001 Preclinical development for Retinal disorders in USA (Unknown route)
- 09 Aug 2001 Preclinical development for Glaucoma in USA (Unknown route)
- 16 Feb 2001 Cambridge NeuroScience is now called CeNeS Pharmaceuticals