Research programme: Hedgehog signalling pathway modulators - CurisAlternative Names: CUR-201807; Hedgehog agonist programme; WAY-259223
Latest Information Update: 06 Oct 2009
At a glance
- Originator Curis
- Class Proteins; Small molecules
- Mechanism of Action Angiogenesis inducing agents; Hedgehog protein stimulants; Neuron stimulants; Signal transduction pathway modulators
Orphan Drug Status
Orphan designation is assigned by a regulatory body to encourage companies to develop drugs for rare diseases.
On Fast track
Fast track status is assigned by the US FDA so therapies with the potential to address unmet needs can move faster through development.
Highest Development Phases
- Discontinued Alopecia; Anxiety disorders; Diabetic foot ulcer; Diabetic neuropathies; Ischaemic heart disorders; Neurological disorders; Stroke
Most Recent Events
- 31 Dec 2008 Discontinued - Preclinical for Stroke in USA (PO)
- 31 Dec 2008 Discontinued - Preclinical for Neurological disorders in USA (PO)
- 31 Dec 2008 Discontinued - Preclinical for Ischaemic heart disorders in USA (Parenteral)