LGD 1324Alternative Names: ALRT 324
Latest Information Update: 18 Feb 1999
At a glance
- Originator Ligand Pharmaceuticals
- Class Antihyperglycaemics; Obesity therapies
- Mechanism of Action Retinoid X receptor agonists
Orphan Drug Status
Orphan designation is assigned by a regulatory body to encourage companies to develop drugs for rare diseases.
On Fast track
Fast track status is assigned by the US FDA so therapies with the potential to address unmet needs can move faster through development.
Highest Development Phases
- Discontinued Type 2 diabetes mellitus
Most Recent Events
- 18 Feb 1999 Discontinued-Preclinical for Type-2 diabetes mellitus in USA (Unknown route)
- 16 Dec 1997 Preclinical development for Type-2 diabetes mellitus in USA (Unknown route)