Research programme: NISV therapeutic - ProthericsAlternative Names: NISV therapeutic research programme - Protherics
Latest Information Update: 24 Jul 2003
At a glance
- Originator Protherics
- Mechanism of Action Immunomodulators
Orphan Drug Status
Orphan designation is assigned by a regulatory body to encourage companies to develop drugs for rare diseases.
On Fast track
Fast track status is assigned by the US FDA so therapies with the potential to address unmet needs can move faster through development.
Highest Development Phases
- Discontinued Rheumatoid arthritis
Most Recent Events
- 24 Jul 2003 Discontinued - Phase-I for Rheumatoid arthritis in United Kingdom (SC)
- 06 Sep 2002 The NISV therapeutics are available for licensing [http://www.protherics.com]
- 16 Dec 1997 Phase-I clinical trials for Rheumatoid arthritis in United Kingdom (SC)