Anti-VRE sheep monoclonal antibody - KS Biomedix Holdings
Latest Information Update: 14 May 2001
At a glance
- Originator KS Biomedix Holdings
- Class Monoclonal antibodies
- Mechanism of Action Immunomodulators
Orphan Drug Status
Orphan designation is assigned by a regulatory body to encourage companies to develop drugs for rare diseases.
On Fast track
Fast track status is assigned by the US FDA so therapies with the potential to address unmet needs can move faster through development.
Highest Development Phases
- Discontinued Bacterial infections
Most Recent Events
- 14 May 2001 Discontinued-Preclinical for Bacterial infections in United Kingdom (Unknown route)
- 18 Oct 2000 The product is available for licensing (http://www.ksbiomedix.com)
- 17 Dec 1997 Preclinical development for Bacterial infections in United Kingdom (Unknown route)