At a glance
- Originator Biomedica Foscama
- Class Anti-ischaemics; Small molecules
- Mechanism of Action Antioxidants; Lipid peroxidation inhibitors
Orphan Drug Status
Orphan designation is assigned by a regulatory body to encourage companies to develop drugs for rare diseases.
On Fast track
Fast track status is assigned by the US FDA so therapies with the potential to address unmet needs can move faster through development.
Highest Development Phases
- Discontinued Atherosclerosis; Reperfusion injury
Most Recent Events
- 25 Oct 2005 IRFI 042 is no longer available for licensing
- 20 Oct 2005 Discontinued - Preclinical for Atherosclerosis in Italy (PO)
- 20 Oct 2005 Discontinued - Preclinical for Reperfusion injury in Italy (PO)