Anti-TNFalpha monoclonal antibody - Sanofi Genzyme
Latest Information Update: 15 Dec 2016
At a glance
- Originator Genzyme Corporation
- Class Monoclonal antibodies
- Mechanism of Action Tumour necrosis factor inhibitors
Orphan Drug Status
Orphan designation is assigned by a regulatory body to encourage companies to develop drugs for rare diseases.
On Fast track
Fast track status is assigned by the US FDA so therapies with the potential to address unmet needs can move faster through development.
- New Molecular Entity Yes
Highest Development Phases
- No development reported Reperfusion injury
Most Recent Events
- 24 Dec 1997 New profile
- 24 Dec 1997 Preclinical development for Reperfusion injury in Israel (Unknown route)