Latest Information Update: 03 Jul 2006
At a glance
- Originator Vyrex Corporation
- Class Antiasthmatics
- Mechanism of Action Antioxidants
Orphan Drug Status
Orphan designation is assigned by a regulatory body to encourage companies to develop drugs for rare diseases.
On Fast track
Fast track status is assigned by the US FDA so therapies with the potential to address unmet needs can move faster through development.
Highest Development Phases
- Suspended Asthma; Bronchitis; Cystic fibrosis; Emphysema; Respiratory distress syndrome; Respiratory tract disorders
Most Recent Events
- 31 Dec 2002 Suspended - Preclinical for Respiratory tract disorders in USA (Inhalation)
- 31 Dec 2002 Suspended - Preclinical for Respiratory distress syndrome in USA (Inhalation)
- 31 Dec 2002 Suspended - Preclinical for Emphysema in USA (Inhalation)