Latest Information Update: 07 Feb 2017
At a glance
- Originator Vyrex Corporation
- Class Antiasthmatics
- Mechanism of Action Antioxidants
Orphan Drug Status
Orphan designation is assigned by a regulatory body to encourage companies to develop drugs for rare diseases.
On Fast track
Fast track status is assigned by the US FDA so therapies with the potential to address unmet needs can move faster through development.
- New Molecular Entity Yes
Highest Development Phases
- Discontinued Asthma; Bronchitis; Cystic fibrosis; Emphysema; Respiratory distress syndrome; Respiratory tract disorders
Most Recent Events
- 06 Feb 2017 Discontinued - Preclinical for Asthma in USA (Inhalation)
- 06 Feb 2017 Discontinued - Preclinical for Bronchitis in USA (Inhalation)
- 06 Feb 2017 Discontinued - Preclinical for Cystic fibrosis in USA (Inhalation)