Research programme: hepatitis B virus gene antagonists - Sangamo TherapeuticsAlternative Names: Hepatitis B zinc finger protein transcription factors research programme - Sangamo
Latest Information Update: 11 Jan 2017
At a glance
- Originator Sangamo BioSciences
- Mechanism of Action Undefined mechanism
Orphan Drug Status
Orphan designation is assigned by a regulatory body to encourage companies to develop drugs for rare diseases.
On Fast track
Fast track status is assigned by the US FDA so therapies with the potential to address unmet needs can move faster through development.
- New Molecular Entity Yes
Highest Development Phases
- Discontinued Hepatitis B
Most Recent Events
- 06 Jan 2017 Sangamo Biosciences is now called Sangamo Therapeutics
- 20 Aug 2001 This programme is still in active development
- 29 May 2001 Sangamo BioSciences is preparing several candidate proteins for animal studies