Research programme: tat/rev antagonists - Sangamo Therapeutics
Latest Information Update: 12 Jan 2017
At a glance
- Originator Sangamo BioSciences
- Mechanism of Action HIV replication inhibitors
Orphan Drug Status
Orphan designation is assigned by a regulatory body to encourage companies to develop drugs for rare diseases.
On Fast track
Fast track status is assigned by the US FDA so therapies with the potential to address unmet needs can move faster through development.
- New Molecular Entity Yes
Highest Development Phases
- Discontinued HIV infections
Most Recent Events
- 06 Jan 2017 Sangamo Biosciences is now called Sangamo Therapeutics
- 27 Aug 2001 This programme is still in active development
- 27 Aug 2001 This programme is available for licensing (http://www.sangamo.com)