Latest Information Update: 22 Aug 2001
At a glance
- Originator Eli Lilly
- Class Anxiolytics; Drug withdrawal therapies; Piperidines; Smoking cessation therapies
- Mechanism of Action Serotonin 1A receptor antagonists
Orphan Drug Status
Orphan designation is assigned by a regulatory body to encourage companies to develop drugs for rare diseases.
On Fast track
Fast track status is assigned by the US FDA so therapies with the potential to address unmet needs can move faster through development.
Highest Development Phases
- No development reported Anxiety disorders; Smoking withdrawal
Most Recent Events
- 22 Aug 2001 No-Development-Reported for Smoking withdrawal in USA (Unknown route)
- 22 Aug 2001 No-Development-Reported for Anxiety disorders in USA (Unknown route)
- 03 Apr 1998 Preclinical development for Smoking withdrawal in USA (Unknown route)