Latest Information Update: 25 Jun 2001
At a glance
- Originator R. J. Reynolds Tobacco Company
- Class Neuroprotectants; Nootropics; Pyridines; Small molecules; Solanaceous alkaloids
- Mechanism of Action Nicotinic receptor agonists
Orphan Drug Status
Orphan designation is assigned by a regulatory body to encourage companies to develop drugs for rare diseases.
On Fast track
Fast track status is assigned by the US FDA so therapies with the potential to address unmet needs can move faster through development.
Highest Development Phases
- No development reported Cognition disorders
Most Recent Events
- 25 Jun 2001 No-Development-Reported for Cognition disorders in USA (Unknown route)
- 01 Apr 1998 Preclinical development for Cognition disorders in USA (Unknown route)