At a glance
- Originator Pfizer
- Class Antiepileptic drugs; Neuroprotectants
- Mechanism of Action NR2B N-Methyl-D-Aspartate antagonists
Orphan Drug Status
Orphan designation is assigned by a regulatory body to encourage companies to develop drugs for rare diseases.
On Fast track
Fast track status is assigned by the US FDA so therapies with the potential to address unmet needs can move faster through development.
- New Molecular Entity Yes
Highest Development Phases
- Discontinued Migraine; Neurodegenerative disorders
Most Recent Events
- 31 Jul 2005 Discontinued - Preclinical for Neurodegenerative disorders in USA (unspecified route)
- 31 Jul 2005 Discontinued - Preclinical for Migraine in USA (unspecified route)
- 23 Jun 2000 Pfizer has merged with Warner-Lambert