At a glance
- Originator Merz Pharma
- Mechanism of Action Glycine NMDA-associated antagonists
Orphan Drug Status
Orphan designation is assigned by a regulatory body to encourage companies to develop drugs for rare diseases.
On Fast track
Fast track status is assigned by the US FDA so therapies with the potential to address unmet needs can move faster through development.
Highest Development Phases
- Discontinued Pain; Stroke
Most Recent Events
- 16 Dec 2003 No development reported - Preclinical for Pain in Germany (unspecifed route)
- 27 Jun 2001 MRZ 2/571 is still in active development for chronic and visceral pain
- 27 Jun 2001 Discontinued-Preclinical for Stroke in Germany (unspecifed route)