Latest Information Update: 22 Sep 2000
At a glance
- Originator Eli Lilly
- Class Antiepileptic drugs; Isoquinolines; Neuroprotectants; Tetrazoles
- Mechanism of Action AMPA receptor antagonists
Orphan Drug Status
Orphan designation is assigned by a regulatory body to encourage companies to develop drugs for rare diseases.
On Fast track
Fast track status is assigned by the US FDA so therapies with the potential to address unmet needs can move faster through development.
- New Molecular Entity Yes
Highest Development Phases
- No development reported Neuroprotection
Most Recent Events
- 22 Sep 2000 No-Development-Reported for Neuroprotection in USA (PO)
- 28 May 1998 New profile
- 27 May 1998 Preclinical development for Neuroprotection in USA (PO)