Latest Information Update: 17 Nov 2006
At a glance
- Originator Eisai Co Ltd; Nonindustrial source
- Developer Nonindustrial source
- Class Anti-ischaemics; Neuroprotectants
- Mechanism of Action Cyclic AMP phosphodiesterase inhibitors
Orphan Drug Status
Orphan designation is assigned by a regulatory body to encourage companies to develop drugs for rare diseases.
On Fast track
Fast track status is assigned by the US FDA so therapies with the potential to address unmet needs can move faster through development.
Highest Development Phases
- Discontinued Ischaemia
Most Recent Events
- 16 Mar 1998 Preclinical development for Ischaemia in USA (Unknown route)