At a glance
- Originator Novo Nordisk
- Class Anti-ischaemics; Antiepileptic drugs; Neuroprotectants; Small molecules
- Mechanism of Action Adenosine A1 receptor agonists
Orphan Drug Status
Orphan designation is assigned by a regulatory body to encourage companies to develop drugs for rare diseases.
On Fast track
Fast track status is assigned by the US FDA so therapies with the potential to address unmet needs can move faster through development.
Highest Development Phases
- No development reported Stroke
Most Recent Events
- 27 Jun 2001 No-Development-Reported for Stroke in Denmark (Unknown route)
- 01 Apr 1998 Preclinical development for Stroke in Denmark (Unknown route)