Latest Information Update: 02 Jul 2001
At a glance
- Originator Merck KGaA
- Class Antipsychotics; Small molecules
- Mechanism of Action Dopamine D2 receptor antagonists; Serotonin 1A receptor agonists
Orphan Drug Status
Orphan designation is assigned by a regulatory body to encourage companies to develop drugs for rare diseases.
On Fast track
Fast track status is assigned by the US FDA so therapies with the potential to address unmet needs can move faster through development.
Highest Development Phases
- No development reported Psychotic disorders
Most Recent Events
- 02 Jul 2001 No-Development-Reported for Psychotic disorders in Germany (Unknown route)
- 17 Mar 1998 New profile
- 17 Mar 1998 Preclinical development for Psychotic disorders in Germany (Unknown route)