Research programme: IE86 antagonists - SignalAlternative Names: IE86 antagonists research programme - Signal
Latest Information Update: 07 Nov 2003
At a glance
- Originator Signal Research Division
- Class Small molecules
- Mechanism of Action Undefined mechanism
Orphan Drug Status
Orphan designation is assigned by a regulatory body to encourage companies to develop drugs for rare diseases.
On Fast track
Fast track status is assigned by the US FDA so therapies with the potential to address unmet needs can move faster through development.
Highest Development Phases
- Discontinued Cytomegalovirus infections
Most Recent Events
- 07 Nov 2003 Discontinued - Preclinical for Cytomegalovirus infections treatment in USA (unspecified route)
- 27 Aug 2001 No-Development-Reported for Cytomegalovirus infections in USA (Unknown route)
- 07 Sep 2000 Signal Pharmaceuticals has been acquired by Celgene