ImmStatAlternative Names: ImmStat(CO)
Latest Information Update: 29 Aug 2007
At a glance
- Originator Oxford BioMedica
- Class Gene therapies
- Mechanism of Action HIV replication inhibitors
Orphan Drug Status
Orphan designation is assigned by a regulatory body to encourage companies to develop drugs for rare diseases.
On Fast track
Fast track status is assigned by the US FDA so therapies with the potential to address unmet needs can move faster through development.
Highest Development Phases
- Suspended HIV-1 infections
Most Recent Events
- 29 Aug 2007 Oxford BioMedica is seeking a commercialisation partner for ImmStat® (http://www.oxfordbiomedica.co.uk/immstat.htm)
- 05 Sep 2001 Suspended-Preclinical for HIV-1 infections in United Kingdom (Unknown route)
- 03 Apr 2000 ImmStat® is available for licensing (http://www.oxfordbiomedica.co.uk/)