Research programme: atopic dermatitis therapeutics- PhytopharmAlternative Names: P 55
Latest Information Update: 24 Apr 2007
At a glance
- Originator Phytopharm
- Mechanism of Action Interleukin 4 inhibitors
Orphan Drug Status
Orphan designation is assigned by a regulatory body to encourage companies to develop drugs for rare diseases.
On Fast track
Fast track status is assigned by the US FDA so therapies with the potential to address unmet needs can move faster through development.
Highest Development Phases
- Discontinued Atopic dermatitis
Most Recent Events
- 07 Oct 2003 This programme is still in active development
- 29 Jan 2002 Preclinical development for Atopic dermatitis in United Kingdom (Topical)
- 03 May 1999 Phase-I clinical trials for Atopic dermatitis in United Kingdom (Topical)