P 53Alternative Names: P53
Latest Information Update: 24 Apr 2007
At a glance
- Originator Phytopharm
- Class Antipruritics; Antipsoriatics
- Mechanism of Action Undefined mechanism
Orphan Drug Status
Orphan designation is assigned by a regulatory body to encourage companies to develop drugs for rare diseases.
On Fast track
Fast track status is assigned by the US FDA so therapies with the potential to address unmet needs can move faster through development.
Highest Development Phases
- Discontinued Pruritus; Psoriasis
Most Recent Events
- 01 Feb 2000 No-Development-Reported for Psoriasis in United Kingdom (Topical)
- 10 Dec 1998 Phase-II clinical trials for Pruritus in United Kingdom (Topical)
- 12 Feb 1998 Phase-II clinical trials for Psoriasis in United Kingdom (Topical)