Malaria vaccine - rEVO BiologicsAlternative Names: MSP1-malaria vaccine
Latest Information Update: 21 Feb 2013
At a glance
- Originator GTC Biotherapeutics
- Class Antimalarials; Parasitic vaccines
- Mechanism of Action Immunostimulants
Orphan Drug Status
Orphan designation is assigned by a regulatory body to encourage companies to develop drugs for rare diseases.
On Fast track
Fast track status is assigned by the US FDA so therapies with the potential to address unmet needs can move faster through development.
Highest Development Phases
- No development reported Malaria
Most Recent Events
- 04 Jan 2013 GTC Biotherapeutics is now called rEVO Biologics
- 11 Dec 2007 Preclinical development is ongoing
- 20 Jul 2005 This compound is still in active development - (BIO-2005)