Latest Information Update: 19 Jun 2001
At a glance
- Originator Bayer Schering Pharma
- Class Antipsoriatics
- Mechanism of Action Leukotriene B4 receptor antagonists
Orphan Drug Status
Orphan designation is assigned by a regulatory body to encourage companies to develop drugs for rare diseases.
On Fast track
Fast track status is assigned by the US FDA so therapies with the potential to address unmet needs can move faster through development.
Highest Development Phases
- No development reported Psoriasis
Most Recent Events
- 19 Jun 2001 No-Development-Reported for Psoriasis in Germany (Unknown route)
- 23 Jan 1998 New profile
- 23 Jan 1998 Preclinical development for Psoriasis in Germany (Unknown route)