At a glance
- Originator Bayer Schering Pharma
- Class Anti-inflammatories; Antipsoriatics
- Mechanism of Action Leukotriene B4 receptor antagonists
Orphan Drug Status
Orphan designation is assigned by a regulatory body to encourage companies to develop drugs for rare diseases.
On Fast track
Fast track status is assigned by the US FDA so therapies with the potential to address unmet needs can move faster through development.
Highest Development Phases
- No development reported Psoriasis
Most Recent Events
- 15 Dec 2000 No-Development-Reported for Psoriasis (Topical)
- 28 Jan 1998 New profile
- 28 Jan 1998 Investigation in Psoriasis (Topical)