RO 700004Alternative Names: RS 100975
Latest Information Update: 25 Nov 2005
At a glance
- Originator Roche Palo Alto LLC
- Class Small molecules
- Mechanism of Action Alpha 1 adrenergic receptor antagonists
Orphan Drug Status
Orphan designation is assigned by a regulatory body to encourage companies to develop drugs for rare diseases.
On Fast track
Fast track status is assigned by the US FDA so therapies with the potential to address unmet needs can move faster through development.
Highest Development Phases
- No development reported Benign prostatic hyperplasia; Erectile dysfunction
Most Recent Events
- 25 Nov 2005 No development reported - Phase-II for Benign prostatic hyperplasia in USA (unspecified route)
- 25 Nov 2005 No development reported - Clinical-Phase-Unknown for Erectile dysfunction in USA (PO)
- 29 Aug 2002 A study has been added to the adverse events and Mens Health therapeutic trials sections