H 32786Alternative Names: H 327; H 327/86
Latest Information Update: 05 Feb 2008
At a glance
- Originator AstraZeneca
- Class Antihyperlipidaemics
- Mechanism of Action Immunomodulators
Orphan Drug Status
Orphan designation is assigned by a regulatory body to encourage companies to develop drugs for rare diseases.
On Fast track
Fast track status is assigned by the US FDA so therapies with the potential to address unmet needs can move faster through development.
Highest Development Phases
- Discontinued Atherosclerosis
Most Recent Events
- 05 Feb 2008 Discontinued - Phase-II for Atherosclerosis in Sweden (unspecified route)
- 06 Sep 2000 Suspended-II for Atherosclerosis in Sweden (unspecified route)
- 07 Apr 1999 Merger of Astra and Zeneca to form AstraZeneca completed