Hydrocodone/paracetamol/dextromethorphanAlternative Names: EN-3232; HydrocoDex SR
Latest Information Update: 30 Jan 2008
At a glance
- Originator Endo Pharmaceuticals
- Class Acetanilides; Morphinans; Opioid analgesics; Small molecules
- Mechanism of Action NMDA receptor antagonists; Opioid receptor agonists; Prostaglandin receptor antagonists
Orphan Drug Status
Orphan designation is assigned by a regulatory body to encourage companies to develop drugs for rare diseases.
On Fast track
Fast track status is assigned by the US FDA so therapies with the potential to address unmet needs can move faster through development.
Highest Development Phases
- Discontinued Musculoskeletal pain; Postoperative pain
Most Recent Events
- 11 Jul 2006 No development reported - Phase-II for Postoperative pain in USA (unspecified route)
- 11 Jul 2006 No development reported - Phase-II for Musculoskeletal pain in USA (unspecified route)
- 06 Aug 2002 Phase-II clinical trials in Musculoskeletal pain in USA (unspecified route)