OraziponeAlternative Names: OR 1384
Latest Information Update: 20 Oct 2003
At a glance
- Originator Orion
- Class Small molecules; Sulfhydryl compounds
- Mechanism of Action Immunomodulators; Tumour necrosis factor inhibitors
Orphan Drug Status
Orphan designation is assigned by a regulatory body to encourage companies to develop drugs for rare diseases.
On Fast track
Fast track status is assigned by the US FDA so therapies with the potential to address unmet needs can move faster through development.
Highest Development Phases
- Discontinued Asthma; Chronic obstructive pulmonary disease; Crohn's disease; Inflammatory bowel diseases
Most Recent Events
- 20 Oct 2003 Discontinued - Phase-I for Chronic obstructive pulmonary disease in Finland (Inhalation)
- 20 Oct 2003 Discontinued - Phase-I for Asthma in Finland (Inhalation)
- 20 Oct 2003 Discontinued - Phase-I for Inflammatory bowel disease in Finland (PO)