BetOvac gene therapy - Oxford BioMedicaAlternative Names: BetOvac; BetOvac-MG
Latest Information Update: 13 Aug 2003
At a glance
- Originator Oxford BioMedica
- Class Gene therapies
- Mechanism of Action
Orphan Drug Status
Orphan designation is assigned by a regulatory body to encourage companies to develop drugs for rare diseases.
On Fast track
Fast track status is assigned by the US FDA so therapies with the potential to address unmet needs can move faster through development.
Highest Development Phases
- Discontinued Ovarian cancer
Most Recent Events
- 13 Aug 2003 Discontinued - Preclinical for Ovarian cancer in United Kingdom (Injection)
- 19 Jun 2001 BetOvac gene therapy product is in active development
- 30 Jan 1998 Preclinical development for Ovarian cancer in United Kingdom (Injection)