ProCaStat gene therapy - Oxford BioMedicaAlternative Names: ProCaStat
Latest Information Update: 13 Aug 2003
At a glance
- Originator Oxford BioMedica
- Class Antineoplastics; Gene therapies
- Mechanism of Action
Orphan Drug Status
Orphan designation is assigned by a regulatory body to encourage companies to develop drugs for rare diseases.
On Fast track
Fast track status is assigned by the US FDA so therapies with the potential to address unmet needs can move faster through development.
Highest Development Phases
- Discontinued Prostate cancer
Most Recent Events
- 13 Aug 2003 Discontinued - Preclinical for Prostate cancer in United Kingdom (Injection)
- 30 Jan 1998 Preclinical development for Prostate cancer in United Kingdom (Injection)