AZD 2315Alternative Names: ZD 2315
Latest Information Update: 10 Mar 2003
At a glance
- Originator AstraZeneca
- Class Antirheumatics
- Mechanism of Action Immunosuppressants
Orphan Drug Status
Orphan designation is assigned by a regulatory body to encourage companies to develop drugs for rare diseases.
On Fast track
Fast track status is assigned by the US FDA so therapies with the potential to address unmet needs can move faster through development.
Highest Development Phases
- Discontinued Rheumatoid arthritis
Most Recent Events
- 10 Mar 2003 Discontinued - Phase-I for Rheumatoid arthritis in United Kingdom (SC)
- 07 Apr 1999 Merger of Astra and Zeneca to form AstraZeneca completed
- 23 Sep 1998 Phase-I clinical trials for Rheumatoid arthritis in United Kingdom (SC)