At a glance
- Originator Nonindustrial source
- Class Antifungals
- Mechanism of Action
Orphan Drug Status
Orphan designation is assigned by a regulatory body to encourage companies to develop drugs for rare diseases.
On Fast track
Fast track status is assigned by the US FDA so therapies with the potential to address unmet needs can move faster through development.
Highest Development Phases
- No development reported Mycoses
Most Recent Events
- 18 Jun 2001 No-Development-Reported for Mycoses in USA (Unknown route)
- 18 Jun 2001 No-Development-Reported for Mycoses in Italy (Unknown route)
- 02 Feb 1998 Preclinical development for Mycoses in USA (Unknown route)