Latest Information Update: 30 Apr 2002
At a glance
- Originator Nonindustrial source
- Class Heart failure therapies
- Mechanism of Action Sodium channel antagonists
Orphan Drug Status
Orphan designation is assigned by a regulatory body to encourage companies to develop drugs for rare diseases.
On Fast track
Fast track status is assigned by the US FDA so therapies with the potential to address unmet needs can move faster through development.
Highest Development Phases
- No development reported Heart failure; Ischaemic heart disorders
Most Recent Events
- 04 Feb 1998 New profile
- 04 Feb 1998 Investigation in Ischaemic heart disorders in Canada (Unknown route)
- 04 Feb 1998 Preclinical development for Heart failure in Canada (Unknown route)