At a glance
- Originator GlaxoSmithKline
- Class Benzoic acids
- Mechanism of Action Cholecystokinin A receptor agonists; Cholecystokinin B receptor antagonists
Orphan Drug Status
Orphan designation is assigned by a regulatory body to encourage companies to develop drugs for rare diseases.
On Fast track
Fast track status is assigned by the US FDA so therapies with the potential to address unmet needs can move faster through development.
Highest Development Phases
- Discontinued Obesity
Most Recent Events
- 05 Feb 2001 No-Development-Reported for Obesity in USA (Unknown route)
- 23 Jan 2001 Glaxo Wellcome has merged with SmithKline Beecham to form GlaxoSmithKline
- 05 Feb 1998 Preclinical development for Obesity in USA (Unknown route)