At a glance
- Originator Pharmacia Corporation
- Class Antihyperlipidaemics; Oximes
- Mechanism of Action HMG-CoA reductase inhibitors
Orphan Drug Status
Orphan designation is assigned by a regulatory body to encourage companies to develop drugs for rare diseases.
On Fast track
Fast track status is assigned by the US FDA so therapies with the potential to address unmet needs can move faster through development.
Highest Development Phases
- No development reported Hypercholesterolaemia
Most Recent Events
- 09 Oct 2001 No-Development-Reported for Hypercholesterolaemia in USA (Unknown route)
- 05 Feb 1998 New profile
- 05 Feb 1998 Preclinical development for Hypercholesterolaemia in USA (Unknown route)