Research programme: mesenchymal stem cells - MorphogenAlternative Names: Mesenchymal stem cells research programme - Morphogen
Latest Information Update: 05 May 2003
At a glance
- Originator Morphogen Pharmaceuticals
- Mechanism of Action Osteogenesis stimulants
Orphan Drug Status
Orphan designation is assigned by a regulatory body to encourage companies to develop drugs for rare diseases.
On Fast track
Fast track status is assigned by the US FDA so therapies with the potential to address unmet needs can move faster through development.
Highest Development Phases
- No development reported Bone disorders
Most Recent Events
- 05 May 2003 No development reported - Preclinical for Bone disorders in USA (unspecified route)
- 17 Aug 2001 The programme is still in active development
- 05 Feb 1998 Preclinical development for Bone disorders in USA (Unknown route)