Tc 99m fanolesomabAlternative Names: Anti-CD15 IgM monoclonal antobody Tc 99m; Fanolesomab-Tc 99m; LeuTech; NeutroSpec; Tc 99m-anti-SSEA-1; Tc 99m-RB5 IgM; Technetium 99m-labeled mouse anti-CD-15 IgM monoclonal antibody
Latest Information Update: 21 Dec 2005
At a glance
- Originator Palatin Technologies; Wistar Institute
- Class Heavy metals; Monoclonal antibodies; Monoclonal antibody diagnostics; Radiopharmaceutical diagnostics
- Mechanism of Action Radionuclide imaging enhancers
Orphan Drug Status
Orphan designation is assigned by a regulatory body to encourage companies to develop drugs for rare diseases.
On Fast track
Fast track status is assigned by the US FDA so therapies with the potential to address unmet needs can move faster through development.
Highest Development Phases
- Market Withdrawal Infections
Most Recent Events
- 19 Dec 2005 Withdrawn for Infection diagnosis in USA (IV)
- 05 Dec 2005 Palatin and Tyco Healthcare communicated to healthcare providers several reports in patients with severe cardiopulmonary co-morbidities who experienced life-threatening or fatal reactions after administration of Tc 99m fanolesomab
- 31 Aug 2004 Launched for Infection diagnosis in USA (IV)